Thursday 16 August 2007

Off to Scotland

Well the annual holidays are here (almost) and we are off to Scotland. The first time we are going to stay in a static caravan. Now after the wet of Ullswater this should be fine as we are not on the ground. I don't mind anyway as I will be windsurfing most of the time. I have managed to get an old mast for the 370 Vinta but I have only one buoyancy aid and I don't think the thought of going onto the water without an buoyancy aid has gone down too well with Bodil so I may only take one windsurfer.
I will of course write a running commentary of the week so I can look back and laugh etc....
The weather today has been great, windy and sunny just what you want.I have been working form home and so have missed it but I did go to the library and enroll as I have been accepted onto an MA course starting in September Wow what was I thinking! I'm apprehensive and yet excited at the same time, I just hope I can get back into the academic side of things after 30 years since graduating.Others have done it so why can't I? (well said!).

And talking of graduating Louise my eldest has just got her AS results, better than she hoped for but not absolutely fantastic but hey she has another year to improve and rack up the points so she can then decide what she wants to do. Maria my other daughter is away at the coast getting wet no doubt and having a great time with her friends.

Celebration time beckons I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I would respect comments to be positive so that time is not wasted deleting offensive or inappropriate postings