Wednesday 17 June 2009

When all around are losing there heads........

It seemed like that today. Mainly because of world affairs and affairs at home. It seems the world has gone mad but I really need to know somethings. What possesses people to threaten other people and oust them out of their own houses just because they are from another country even a newly born baby and young children. Tell me WHY! No you can't it is unexplainable, unbelievable, untenable and every other able you can think of! It seems that the Sectarian shift has moved to Racist dogma if I believed in God I would have a few choice words with him/her/it!

It seems I am in the grip of administration nightmare concerning my return to work and my papers are passing backwards and forwards. It is quite frustrating because I feel I could go back to work but I am being denied because of the red tape. I am sure it will sort it self out in the end but to what cost?

Enjoying riding my bicycle although not going very far 4-8Km and not every day but I am going to the swimming baths. These forms of exercise really kill me but I am persevering as best I can.
Youngest daughter has an interview for a job on Saturday, she did a really great job on her CV, in fact I was really impressed, she has suddenly grown up. GCSE's finished, Sixth Form and driving lessons looming, bring back My Little Pony and Barbie ( never thought I would say that!).

Now take Iran, what on earth is going on there! In such a short space of time ordinary people have reached the point of no return with the system that has dominated them for years and are now reacting in a revolutionary way. Now I don't condone the violence and the reaction to the violence no one should be killed or repressed for their views on politics and everyone should have there chance to make a differnce but if there has been flagrant misuse of power by the the leading group then it must step down or face the consequences and when you hear reports that footballers and even soldiers are wearing the opposition party colours then you just know there is a change coming. Please let this change be a political one whereby the will of the majority of the people is adhered to.

So to the people who are oppressed by anyone country rules, office rules, dictatorial rules I say Keep the Faith. Those who have a will to change can. As I said to my daughter when asked if she could be a television weather presenter I said that she could be anything she wanted to be. "What qualifications would you need" she said. " Well some idea of meteorology would probably be useful." I said. "What thats Geography isn't it? I hate geography it's as bad as History, I'll think of something else then!"

I wonder if there will ever be a time when all the peoples of the world will live in harmony and have no conflicts at least at country level. But if they did then eventually everyone would be tolerant of each others particular beliefs. I suppose we live in hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I would respect comments to be positive so that time is not wasted deleting offensive or inappropriate postings