Friday 14 August 2009

Lack of Posts

Now that am back at work it is really hard to keep posts up as the network will not allow access to the blog. Since I have been back I have been really tired which is unlike me. A couple of times I have coe home from work and just had to go to bed to wake some 3/4 hours later and then still being able to sleep through the night. Bodil says old age but I don't know. It is surprising how much hard work going to work is crazy really. Anyway apart fro the frustration around the network denying access to sites it is good to be back. Nothing has changed as far as the personnel are concerned exept for the fact that there is a new technical person who is involved in creating program stuff.
I am off today because I am so tired, I worked really hard yesterday moving tables and stuff (I know I should take it easy) but it is difficult when there is no one else around.

I have just signed a petition to free Aung San Suu Kyi in Burma. What a remakable person but what a cynical regime that is so frightened of this woman that they have to keep her locked up. China and Russia should hold their heads in shame at supporting such a weak Burmese regime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I would respect comments to be positive so that time is not wasted deleting offensive or inappropriate postings