Monday 3 September 2007

Holiday Blues

Well after the shores of Loch Ken, we had a week of here and there, more here than there. I took my daughters friend to start a work experience year at a firm in Chester so took his bike and boxes of stuff down for him. We had lunch in a really nice bar just at the end of his street and watched the Newcastle game against Middlesbrough. In my opinion they both wanted talking to as both sides were as bad as each other.
Anyway all the family went down to Burnley to visit my mums grave and clean it up etc. we try to all go down together, but we had a great drive around Pendle, stopping in Newchurch to buy stuff at the small Witches shop there
Pendle Witches
We then drove up through towards Kendal and then to Brough and back to Newcastle for about 19.00. We ended the day with a Chinese Take away, always goes down well.

On Saturday I had a great day blasting across the Ladyburn lake up at Druridge bay, the wind was excellent and I stayed out for about 3 hours in one spell knees arms etc really tingling with the Adrenalin rush of windsurfing still pulsating around my body.A wonderful end to the annual holidays.
Anyway back in work and raring to get my teeth into new projects and support the people I am getting paid to offer a service to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I would respect comments to be positive so that time is not wasted deleting offensive or inappropriate postings