Wednesday 12 September 2007

Where does the time go

I was wondering this when the words from Sandy Denny came to mind "who knows where the time goes" and isn't it true. I woke at 4.15 this morning and then turned over and the next thing I remember it was 6.55 in what seemed like 5 minutes but then it couldn't have been unless of course I am a time traveller and I don't know it.Anyway the last entry was about the concert well the girls absolutely loved the band and they spoke Danish to them and they got a tee shirt and a CD so they were happy.
Since then which is not last Monday but the Monday before I have done all sorts of things we are looking to get an extension done if I can find the time to ring the builders or find an architect and if we can afford it extend into the loft and fins a place for our books. Last weekend I managed to get out on the water once that was on Sunday as we went looking for kitchens I think we are going to go for a free standing one then we can buy the basics and then add as we go along.
My mate Gerry is back from hols, he got the ferry back with his children while his wife flew, very sensible.

I am busy working hard on a presentation I am doing at a conference in London on handheld learning, there is so much potential but also so much hype, why don't people tell the whole truth when they say that apps can do certain things.
I also thought the mobiles I bought had GPS but guess what... yep they don't (the next version does though released two weeks after buying the "latest version")
Well it is Wednesday and no doubt I will look at the blog next week and wonder where the time has gone, my mobile is calling me from the other room so I guess I had better go and use up some time effectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I would respect comments to be positive so that time is not wasted deleting offensive or inappropriate postings