Saturday 4 October 2008

7th week in a collar

Well things are not going to plan, I have been off work for two weeks almost and last week I was in agony and in emotional turmoil regarding the medication I was on. Yes it was working but it made me terribly dehydrated and resulted in a painful stomach so the dilema should I take the pills and have no neck pain but suffer in the tummy or not take the pills and suffer with the neck pain. I took the politicians way out and tried to please everyone all the time I cut down on the pills and then tried to get my tummy sorted, sooner said than done if you ask me. All week I have been in agony and not able really to stray from the house. I am not drinking any alcohol so I suppose that is a good thing.  I just hope everything will be OK. I go to the hospital on Wednesday so I will know more about what they are going to do. At present I feel like just saying everything is fine and getting back to work. This year is so busy and there are a load of things to do but as they say it never rains it pours and I really should look after my health because no one else will but? 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I would respect comments to be positive so that time is not wasted deleting offensive or inappropriate postings