Friday 24 October 2008

Friday Blues

Strange day to day felt really down, fed up about the amount of work to d (at Work) and me here doing nothing. Satisfied myself I couldn't do anything and then went for a walk the wind was strong so I pretended I was windsurfing, feeling the wind on my face etc. That was quite good and it cheered me up. I suppose you get these low points. Louise having a good time, not heard from MAria she's in Belgium looking at the battle fields and no roaming on her phone she is back tomorrow and then we are off to Southampton or as they say in the States the Hamptons :) for the weekend. There feel better already!

Now is this the way to Southampton UK !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I would respect comments to be positive so that time is not wasted deleting offensive or inappropriate postings