Monday 20 October 2008

Update on proceedings

Sorry I have neglected my whitterings but I have been trying to get my neck sorted out. I have been booked in for an operation to the slipped disc, they take the disc out and replace it with a bit of bone from my hip.90% success rate, so I go for the operation on the 18th December 2008. A bit scary but I should be OK afterwards so I can get back to work and then get ready for windsurfing next year Yuuu! Huuu! Here is a picture of what my disc looks like (not really my disc )



Looks pretty yuk eh! Well I hope the operation does go well I have been reading a forum where there are all sorts of problems so I have now stopped reading that site. :)
This is more the type fo Operation I am going to have - Spinal fusion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I would respect comments to be positive so that time is not wasted deleting offensive or inappropriate postings