Monday 23 February 2009

Week three post op

Today hasn't started so well. have still pain right across my back and down my arms, so I resorted to taking a couple of codeine which I really don't like 1. They make me spaced out 2. I have to eat more bran and eat oranges ( for obvious reasons) So writing this I could well fall asleep. I am clinging to the words of the nurse last week who said all this was normal (right, don't be a wimp so I won't). The day also started badly as younger daughter had a fainting fit again she is under the consultant and last week we went for an EEG she sees the doctor in March but she is having these things regularly so it is a bit worrying.We have been trying to find a trend and there seems to be none although she did spend a lot of time on the computer yesterday which could have an effect but then other times she hasn't so I don't know maybe it is something she will grow out of???? It is possible she could have a mild form of epilepsy (just my opinion) but I am sure the doctors will sort it out. This is the second time a consultant has looked at her as I wasn't happy with what the first one ws saying so I asked for a second opinion. She is exhausted now and asleep in bed. I feel for her as this year is the year she needs to concentrate on exams GCSE's and she is desperate to get into 6th Form so fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I would respect comments to be positive so that time is not wasted deleting offensive or inappropriate postings