Monday 18 May 2009

CT Scan

Well! The doctor has said it was mostly wear and tear and the pain is due to the operation so thats that then, when can I return to work. I will put up with the pain as long as I can go back to work I am guessing I will never do Windsurfing again but hey never say never it has been a particularly crap year when all is said and done but at least I have a roof over my head, enough to eat and I am not being shot at or bombed so in the grand scale of things a I am positively radiant and glad to be alive.
I managed to put together an IKEA cupboard as I bought a cordless screwdriver/drill but it wasn't good enough so I have been back to day to change it for a more rugged type of screwdriver/drill you know the type of screwdriver/drill workmen have when they are working. SO now I am all geared up to finish the cupboard brilliant!
It's funny because doing all this I am still in pain but thinking well I have put up with this for a long time it is no different to the time before the operation and when I was in work at this time last year so I just have to get on with it. I am waiting for my boss to organise a staged return to work. Hopefull I will be back at the end of May. Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I would respect comments to be positive so that time is not wasted deleting offensive or inappropriate postings