Saturday 16 May 2009

Space time continuum problem

Yep it has been a really quick week this week it is already Saturday and I can't remember half of what went on through it?
I finally got in touch with firstly my GP who has now filed in the form and it has been posted off to my employer (so another 4 week wait then)I do have to pay £15.00 for that pleasure.
Secondly my consultant has written the report on my neck he hasn't signed it yet but it will be in the post next week. Thankfully his miserable secretary read out the contents to me over the phone. Basically the pain I have in my arms and neck is a result of the surgery (hopefully it will go away soon) and the fact that my neck vertebrae have a lot of wear and tear so they are not going to operate further (well not yet anyway). So thats fine then I am now trying to negotiate my way back to work more for the money than anything else as half pay is crippling us. Good News, Burnley are in the final playoff against Sheffield United sad news I waited all morning in the online "waiting room" for tickets and got no where. Gerry and I have booked flights to the capital so we are still going to London with or what looks increasingly without tickets. We will just have a great day out in London have a meal and a few drinks watch the match in a pub and enjoy ourselves. I would have really loved to get into Wembley though, the atmosphere will be electric. I will Twitter my day so all will be saved including photos.
Maria had her Prom on Thursday she has officially left school and just needs to go in for her exams 2 of which RS and Maths 1 she has on Monday so she is up revising for them. She really enjoyed herself on Thursday and she looked fantastic all grown up with her hair specially designed and her dress and all the accessories including a tiara which she wore with pride. I feel myself welling up just writing this sniff, sniff! Maybe next week I will know when I can go back to work Hooray! Watch this space (blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I would respect comments to be positive so that time is not wasted deleting offensive or inappropriate postings