Thursday 7 May 2009

Soap Box Rant


I'm at it again, having had such a good day today getting lots of reading in and feeling good in my neck and my arms but there is always something isn't there? Well I'm back to doctors. I need the doctor to fill out a form so that I can claim mortgage relief for the time I have been off, now they won't pay out until the form has been sent in. It needs to be filled in by the doctor then my employer and then I have to fill something in. So I thought since my filled in bit includes sensitive information I concluded that I would go in the order Doctor, employer, self, makes sense. Well 3 weeks ago I took the form to the doctors to speed up the process, the doctors do not see this activity as an important activity and to be fair their job is dealing with sick people but they are asking to be paid for this task but how long should it take. An admin person could do this from the records and then give it to the doctor to sign. Now the doctors do not see this as a priority but for someone who has lost half their monthly income and can't do anything until the form is signed and returned  it is a priority. Phew! I feel better now! I would feel even better if I had the form so that I could send it to my employer. Maybe next week then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I would respect comments to be positive so that time is not wasted deleting offensive or inappropriate postings