Saturday 9 August 2008

Chinese Meal

Well we are back from Djurs Sommerland and a great time was had by all we stopped off at Borge and Bente's and had a chat said good bye and headed back to Aarhus. Eric has sorted the car for me and packed it very well we have room for more if there are any takers.I have phoned the hotel in Roeselare and they said if I can't make it they will not charge me so that takes the pressure off for trying to cover 1000Km tomorrow. Maria needs her bag in the car and we nees to pack little things.
We are now on our way to have a fine Chinese meal to celebrate our leaving and thank Eric and Christa for their brilliant hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I would respect comments to be positive so that time is not wasted deleting offensive or inappropriate postings