Saturday 16 August 2008

Neck ache

4 weeks of this and no driving

I have had a bad arm and neck for about 18 months to 2 Years and it has got decidedly worse. A couple of months ago I had to go to the doctors and have had injections into the shoulder, Physiotherapy and even acupuncture. I was eventually sent to a Consultant who diagnosed a slipped disc in the neck and proscribed 4 weeks of a neck brace the one in the picture is a hard one I have a soft one for sleeping and has ordered an MRI scan for me hopefully before the 4 weeks. I am in a lot of pain mind and finding it difficult to sleep properly but if it does the trick in the long run then that's OK! I suppose driving 3000 miles across Europe and back didn't exactly help but I will take it easy from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I would respect comments to be positive so that time is not wasted deleting offensive or inappropriate postings