Sunday 3 August 2008

Travel Checklist


Well I am busy ticking off the items, insurance, Tom Tom, passports, directions, headlamp benders. I've checked the Oil, the water the engine.I have had the car two years and today was the first time I had lifted the bonnet!
Anyway I have gone over my route again and again so I shouldn't get lost found a great app for iPods "CityGuides" but can't get them to work on the iPhone they give lots of info goto wcities

So I think I have everything I need to check tomorrow that I have breakdown cover and if not I need to sort that, last minute or what!
I think I have travel insurance through the bank if not I'll need that and then there is Euros and Kroner spending money. I am planning to just use credit card for toll roads and food etc so don't need much cash.
Not long to go now, it is getting exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I would respect comments to be positive so that time is not wasted deleting offensive or inappropriate postings