Wednesday 28 January 2009

Great News!

I have a date for my neck operation which will be the 7th of February. It is on a Saturday so that should minimise the fact that it will be cancelled due to emergencies as the staff are there specifically for the purpose of getting waiting lists down.
I have a back up plan now though as a friend has offered to use his fishing knives and do the operation himself and as he said there will be a book or a video on the internet somewhere showing how to do it. Lets hope it doesn't come to that :) I cannot explain the way I feel at the moment but I will remain slightly sceptical until I have really and truly had operation. I am just looking forward now to being able to get myself fit again and getting out windsurfing in the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I would respect comments to be positive so that time is not wasted deleting offensive or inappropriate postings