Wednesday 21 January 2009

Hosptial News

Well I feel as if I am hounding the staff at the hospital but I am trying to get things sorted as soon as possible. I have an unconfirmed date now 19th February 2009 for the operation. Now this is unconfirmed because the secretary needs to ask the consultant if he will take me into his care. If he agrees then I will need to meet him on the 11th of February 2009 and sign a consent form. So I feel a lot better now I just hope against hope that it will be confirmed, this will then be two months after the original dates for the operation. I don't know what is happening at present but I am feeling dizzy and not 100% it must be the pain in my neck that is causing that (some would say that the pain in the neck is me!). I went into work yesterday and they had remembered my birthday I was absolutely made up it's nice to know people think about you makes you feel good. I am struggling at the moment with what to do about my MA study, I have tried so hard and worked to keep up but my supervisor suggested I should defer for a year and concentrate on getting my neck sorted. Initially I was so against this I emailed her and said so but the way am feeling at the moment I am inclined to agree with her and take the time, I will talk to her on Friday and make the decision after hearing what she says, I am hoping I can get my initial survey out as that is done and then do work in the sidelines to make it easier when I do comeback to the taught bit which is Qualitative and Quantitative methods I will be able to understand some stuff and then concentrate on the dissertation. What seemed a crazy idea initially is now seeming to be a good idea, as long as I can keep up the enthusiasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I would respect comments to be positive so that time is not wasted deleting offensive or inappropriate postings