Saturday 3 January 2009

New Year

I know it is the New Year because I had to think about the date when I wrote a cheque and remembered it was 2009 how clever I am! Still New Year old stories, war, famine, abuse, administrators. What I want to know is will we ever run out of receivers, not the American football type but the company type and how much would a company save not bringing in the receivers?
All this talk of the high street demise well what do people expect, it is far easier to buy online and have the choice to return than to go into a crowded high street and haggle to get things changed. I would do all my shopping online if I could and that then would leave the high street to change into an urban residential paradise all those shops with massive floor spaces turned into dwellings now that would be great! Only 13 days to my operation, hope the surgeon doesn't get the flu and postpone again! Anyway don't worry because you can start to save money now for your 2009 Christmas Hamper/vouchers what a splendid idea! I must go to the high street and start to save now oops I forgot there are no shops i the high street anymore, will this mean that it will be called the low street now after being brought down a peg or two. Ok I'm in rambling mode so end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I would respect comments to be positive so that time is not wasted deleting offensive or inappropriate postings