Tuesday 28 April 2009

Hospital Season Ticket

Today was Hospital day Maria with her MRI Consultant results, me with my CT Scan. Maria's consultant was running really late so I managed to get my scan done 30 mins early so I thought we were onto a winner. No such luck we didn't get out the hospital until 14.00. 3 hours after the initial appointment time. Anyway things looking good for Maria, looks like she don't have epilepsy but she needs to see another consultant to see why these episodes are happening it could be panic related after all and it could be psychological, anyway the consultant said he would sort all that out and arrange an appointment with the guy from before. Brilliant! I drove today hurt like mad but I think I ned to get used to doing things even if they hurt so I can get back to work. And on that note I finally got a claim form from my "Government backed" mortgage company in fact not 1 but 3  wonderful eh! Anyway I took it last week to my doctors for filling in etc and was told it could take some time as the doctors don't see this a priority. Well to me it is a priority and also I am going to have to pay to have the thing done anyway so where is the customer service in that. Now I know that doctors are there to treat patients etc. but they are getting a fee. It like going to a solicitor and saying you want a letter sent and they say yes I'll charge you but I'll do it whenever I can its not my priority.  I'd like some vegetables please you ask at your local shop and the salesperson says yes I'll get them when I'm ready to do that its not my priority  and Oh! by the way that will be £7.92!  The claim cannot progress until the doctor signs it then it goes to my employer then I have to send it off to the claims company who I am sure will not want to pay anything out if they can possibly help it so they will take their time meanwhile I am on half pay and trying to make ends meet good eh! When I phoned the doctors the person I spoke to was very good and said she would do what she had to do to get the form filled in. That's Ok then!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I would respect comments to be positive so that time is not wasted deleting offensive or inappropriate postings