Sunday 19 April 2009

Season tickets for the hospital

Schools begin again tomorrow, well most schools the catholic ones have another week so not all schools are open therefore the roads will anly be partially crowded. Maria will not be there anway as she has her MRI scan for Epilepsy in the morning and then I have my long awaited appointment with the consultant who carried out my operation. Hopefully I will know more about what is going on. Things like how long will the pain last and can I do exercise yet as the pounds pile on.
Bodil had a party for her birthday everyone enjoyed themselves and the food was great, lots of it.
Louise goes back to Uni tomorrow, I will miss her she has been great these past 10 days. This was the weekend that the "TurfLodge Clarets" were to go to Burnley to watch the Sheffield United game but unfortunatley Sky made them an offer they couldn't refuse and they changed the game to Monday so road trip off until next year shame as I was really looking forward to it and to visit my mums grave to tidy it up and put flowers on it. We will get there another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I would respect comments to be positive so that time is not wasted deleting offensive or inappropriate postings