Wednesday 8 April 2009

Online Music and other things!

I caused a stir in the household by suggesting we get all the CD's on itunes and then buy no more just download them and while we are at it why not do the same with videos and DVD's. Mutiny was the cry and I even went as far as saying we could read books online all of which I am OK with even to my surprise the books. This from someone who has cherished books all his life and loves reading them but I do more reading on line nowadays I am just thinking of the space it would save in the house. The thinking behind all this has been Spotify. At least no worries about copyright so therefore the musicians are not losing out (well we will wait and see). I downloaded this app and was blown away by all the artists I could listen to. I just hope the royalties do go to the musicians?? Writing this though I have resorted to using my iphone and playing the music I know I have paid for. I just don't think the majority of people will bother an iota but once there is no music being produced anymore as it is not profitable then we will lament the online downloaders who didn't pay.

Louise is coming home for Easter tomorrow, that will be funny as she has really established her self at Uni so home is less "home " than it was in September. I hope she copes, I am sure she will. My neck still hurts and I am still vexed at the amount of information I was given on what to expect but as Bodil says there is only 2 weeks to go before I see the consultant. I am really going to go to town on him - no I am not he has done a good job probably its just I don't know what to expect now that I am 3 Months post op still getting dizzy spells and aching in my neck and arms. I'll shut up now.

Maria had a "sleep deprived EEG" yesterday the Nurse was brilliant in setting her (and me) at ease, we won't get the results for ages though until she sees the consultant in June and before that she has to have an MRI scan of the brain. Soon we will know and all will be well once they have identified what the problem is and they prescribe the correct medicine. The question of the day was? What is an EMG? SORTED!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I would respect comments to be positive so that time is not wasted deleting offensive or inappropriate postings