Tuesday 14 April 2009

Post Easter

Well that is that! Easter over and the summer to look forward to. Bodil's bash didn't go ahead as Maria had an episode so we cancelled then later she woke up and was fine. Its strange how these things effect you, I am now inwardly worried when she goes out and I little concerned when she doesn't contact me through the day but as she says life goes on and she isn't going to let a little epilepsy change her life. The get together didn't happen but we all met on Easter Monday at St Gabriel's and had a great time especially around the Brazier getting smoke all over our clothes. I don't know what it is about fires but they are very hypnotic and peaceful I could have stared at the brazier for ever watching the ashes change and the reaction of the fire to a new lump of tree very calming I thought. The down side is having to wash our clothes now because they smell. The highlight of the weekend was going to the Sage to see the Harald Haugaard Trio what a performance and the CD is even better (yes I bought a CD but only for the girls I have downloaded it to my itunes). Louise had me watch Calamity Jane! I had forgotten what a great film it was and the songs just stay with you even after the film ends

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I would respect comments to be positive so that time is not wasted deleting offensive or inappropriate postings