Tuesday 3 March 2009

3 weeks 2 days post op Buses and Firefox and MERITS

It has been quite a bit now since the op and I am still having trouble with my arms. I still get the same pains, I can move my neck to a point and then it hits a "bollard" and that is it. I really hope this state of play sorts it self out as the Hospital said by week 6.

I went for a long walk to day firstly to post some letters but I went a long way around. Then I read that one of my module assignments had come back and was ready to pick up. As I also needed to take a library book
back I thought I would go into town.
I wasn't going to walk in but as I was 20 metres from the bus stop it arrived and as I got 5 metres from the stop it departed so I walked to the main road into town and then decided to walk into the University.
I had my big coat on and a fleece and although it was cold outside I was really warm in fact I will have to have a breathable fleece as I was really sweating.

So I dropped the book off and went to the Faculty building to get my assignment. What a surprise I got when I read it, 67% that is really great as I had thought I had misunderstood a lot of what had been talked about but that is a merit and 3% short of a distinction considering I was incapasitated for most of the time at lectures I think that was brilliant I am so proud of myself, I didn't have anyone to share the moment with so I will wait til I get home to celebrate. I am using Google Chrome to publish this post and I am struggling on how toreduce the picture size. Also Firefox is playing up as I can't load up the browser I am also struggling with elements of the browser, I am not happy with Version 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I would respect comments to be positive so that time is not wasted deleting offensive or inappropriate postings