Wednesday 4 March 2009

Day after yesterday

I spent this morning updating the Dell laptop with Microsoft updates and using defraggler to make sure everything was in its place. I don't understand my difficulty with my laptop it seems to not display FIrefox when you click on it then I tried to download firefox and it says there is a version running but it is not in the task manger so I don't know then when you shutdown it asks if you want to end firefox, it is really strange and I panicked because all my bookmarks are on firefox. I have now inported them into Safari which seems to work well and into Google Chrome I am taking no chances with this stuff. I have been out for a short walk I hope to be able to catch some football as the University has sports afternoon on Wednesday but I was too early they were only just setting up and kicking around, some of the players looked really good. I am three says into my weight loss regime I was upset that I had gained 4 Kilos so I now weigh 97 Kilos which is way too much and my BMI makes me officially overweight something I have never been in my life so I am really watching what I eat. So usually Bran flakes and banana for breakfast, egg on rye for dinner except today I had some left over rice and carrots from last night so I put a little sunflower in the pan and stir fried them together and I used the sauce what was left just to bind it and tonight I will have something easy. then not in between meal snacks if I do feel hungry I have bought some dried raisins and currents so no fat there and If I really want something there are crumpets in the cupboard. I have cut out white or even brown sliced bread so far and it has not been hard I have not had any chocolate or peanut butter and I have not touched any bisquits not that I did before but occasionally I would put the spread on bread or have a couple of biccys as you do but no more. I am aching to get doing more excerise but a do not want to do anything I shouldn't swimming and bike riding would be ideal I am sure but both put a strain on the neck so I'd better just stick to walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I would respect comments to be positive so that time is not wasted deleting offensive or inappropriate postings