Sunday 8 March 2009

Week 5 Post Op

Well this is the week that all things should happen! It doesn't feel like it though, I have pain across my shoulders and still the pain down the arms. I wish it was sorted.
I am just listening to the Arsenal - Burnley game and wondering if Burnley can win. It doesn't look like it as Arsenal have just scored a goal :( It could be a winner and see the last of Burnley in the FA Cup. I am sure it will be sorted at some point I can still hope Burnley can do the business.
I am really missing work and I have been pondering going back and getting into the swing of things but I am really unsure I would hate to get back to work and find that I had done it too early and end up being off again. I am sure they are coping brilliantly without me but I would still like to be back in the thick of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I would respect comments to be positive so that time is not wasted deleting offensive or inappropriate postings