Sunday 22 March 2009

Mothers Day

Well this comes once a year and it is here this year. I remember my mother and wish for her to still be alive but I realised long ago that some things are just not possible and just get on with it now. It is good to see the girls celebrate this day with their mother and although Louise is not at home she is still part of things and she telephoned to say happy Mday. Maria did well creating a montage of photos and I downloaded Jim Reeves fro her and made an A4 page with picture and tracks on. I have kept out of the way as I know I am getting to her so best to just lay low and keep quiet hence the blog. I am listening to Jewel at the moment forgot how good she is well a day! I don't know whether I should have bought flowers or not, in the end I didn't, perhaps I made the wrong choice! Neck pain still here so what's new. I am not going to go one about it but I am so missing going to work it is crazy. It goes to show that you need things to do and again hence the blog. That's enough now I don't even know what has go on in the world today I spent an inordinate amount of time You Tubing Flight of the Condors and swimming under water now where does that go I need to surf more to become conversant with what the YOOF of today are talking about and looking at and contributing to.  Forgot how  good Foolish Games from Jewel was excellent.  Enough enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I would respect comments to be positive so that time is not wasted deleting offensive or inappropriate postings