Friday 27 March 2009

Friday Lunch

Hey Had a great day today, went to the docs as I had a raging pain in my leg I of course thought it was DVT and so the Doc took some blood and said he thought it was probably just a muscle strain would you believe it the only exercise I can do and I go and strain a muscle!!!!!!
Anyway I met up with my mate Gerry and we went into town and had a lovely lunch at the Olive and Bean very good relaxed atmosphere loved the big farmhouse kitchen table. We then did M&S and Gerry managed to buy a jacket in the sale I couldn't find one to fit but the reductions were great £99 down to £25 :) We wander lonely as a cloud until the Bachus beckoned and a pint of Draught Peroni only place I know that sells it. That was enough so back home and rest what a day feel really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I would respect comments to be positive so that time is not wasted deleting offensive or inappropriate postings